In the past when have the Colorado draw results been posted?

Kevin W

Jan 26, 2013
In the past when have the Colorado draw results been posted? I am hopeful the draw results will be made before the Wyoming deadline for Antelope and Deer (just in case my son doesn't draw a CO elk tag). Thanks in advance, Kevin.

sheephunter

Jan 29, 2012
Colorado
CPW site has dates when results are supposed to be posted. In years past one could almost bank on results posted earlier than the projected date, but if memory serves me correctly, last year they pretty much stuck to the date listed.

JimP

Administrator
Mar 28, 2016
Gypsum, Co
You can backdoor the results by looking at what tags or what you have put in for section of your information.

If you look at it now it will show what draws you have in with a 400 code when you draw your tag it will change to a 500 code.

As a example on mine it shows a resident deer application with a 490 code and when I draw the tag it will change to a 590 code.

This is usually done a week or so before you are actually notified.

So go to Buy and Apply

fill out your info

Then go to Purchase Habitat and all other Licenses

Then just scroll down to the bottom to see what you have on file.

Last edited:

Slugz

Veteran member
Oct 12, 2014
Woodland Park, Colorado
You can backdoor the results by looking at what tags or what you have put in for section of your information.

If you look at it now it will show what draws you have in with a 400 code when you draw your tag it will change to a 500 code.

As a example on mine it shows a resident deer application with a 490 code and when I draw the tag it will change to a 590 code.

This is usually done a week or so before you are actually notified.

So go to Buy and Apply

fill out your info

Then go to Purchase Habitat and all other Licenses

Then just scroll down to the bottom to see what you have on file.
X2 on JimPs comments. Past few years you could do that 8-5 days out from the published release date. So roughly this year.... June 1st is the published release ....so most likely May 25th you might know.