Idaho moose, sheep, goat draw results.

thump&dump

Mar 29, 2011
my sheep bug will continue with out satisfaction. I will jut have to live vicariously through the fine folks here on eastmans.

Pronghorn73

Mar 7, 2011
Franklin, Idaho
Congrats on the moose tag rcrosby, that should be a pretty good hunt. It's been some time since I hunted in unit 67, but I do remember seeing some moose and one that I would have pulled the trigger on. Good luck!

Ryan

Eastmans' Staff
Yeah, hard to say if they'll film it or not - lots of draws and things to consider before then. Glad I started my workouts already, though. Big critters. It's always fun to hunt something new for the first time...

rcrosby

Apr 4, 2011
Star, Idaho
www.freein43.com
Ryan congrats on your draw. Moose is going to be a new species for me too! Are you planning to pack in or take horses? I have a couple guys volunteering to help me and we normally pack into some wild country all around Idaho but I am hesistant on how many trips it is going to take getting a moose out on our backs.

Good luck on your hunt!

thump&dump

Mar 29, 2011
Man Ryan, didn't you pull a goat tag last year? I need some of that luck to rub off on me. The only tag I can seem to pull is the %100 deer/elk combo in Montana. now that is luck :)