I showed you mine now i wanna see yours!

Elkcrazedfrk

Feb 21, 2011
Awesome..Looks like you had a great season. Here is how I did.
5x5 Archery bull

My son and I with late season cow

My son with his first whitetail. Was a great hunting season as always. ;)

Elkoholic307

Banned
Feb 25, 2011
Base of the Bighorns
I wasn't hunting, but this little guy jumped out in front of me while I was driving around on the farm. It was opening day and I happened to have a gun in the truck. Couldn't resist.

Here's what I ended up getting with my late-season whitetail only tag. Got him second to the last day.

I shot a couple antelope too, maybe I'll post those pics later. Basically, hunting season was a bust for me this year. Didn't draw any tags, but tried to make the most of it with a few leftover licenses. I didn't even buy a single doe tag!

ADavid

Mar 11, 2011
Casper, WY
The freakin' cutters on that goat are outrageous!!!! I love it!! Did you get him down around Casper? What did he score? The deer and elk are awesome also! Congrats on a very successful season!
Thanks! yeah I got him in area 32, I havent scored him yet, my buddy is doing a euro on him and i still havent gotten it back :(

Elkcrazedfrk Congrats to you and your boy! Gotta love that smile kids get.

Elkoholic307 Those are a couple of good bucks, i would love to punch a tag on either one.

Fire Hawk

Dec 22, 2011
Utah
My first archery deer. Fun stalk from about 550 yards and took him with a quartering away shot from 39 yards. Never knew what hit him.
P1080652 (640x480).jpg

Can't wait for another opportunity.

Also took my first branch antlered bull too. Here he is:John's 1st branch anltered bull.jpg

Not big, but sure tastes good.

FH

Last edited: