How many of you will get the Covid shot?

Status
Not open for further replies.

kidoggy

Veteran member
Apr 23, 2016
idaho
there are enough facts out about this that it is so. Heck there was a patient filed on the vaccine before it was declared a world pandemic!
If this was a bio-weapon, what’s in the vaccine ?!
probably a kill switch for when the useful idiots are no longer useful. lol wouldn't that be a wonderful thing to behold!!!!!!!!!!!!

most won't believe this feasable but if I can think of it , I must believe those who would enslave the world have also.

kidoggy

Veteran member
Apr 23, 2016
idaho
I find myself wondering what all the hubbub is about with folks not vaccinating???

why do folks get so angry with folks who choose not to??
let's face it, anyone who wants the vaccine in the USA should have it by now , IF , they are intelligent enough to walk to a grocery store.

why do folks "pretend" to care so much about the fate of those they openly despise?????????

seriously! if you are vaccinated we are lead to believe you're safe from the virus, is that not so?????????

if your answer is no, why the big push to see everyone vaccinated??????????

personally ,I don't really care if someone chooses to forego the stick. if they get sick and die ,so what????? it was their choice and I am perfectly fine with the outcome of that choice either way.
I guess I don't pretend to care about those I don't care about and I respect those I do care about enough to honor their choice.

what happened to " my body my choice "? I guess that only applies to those who would murder innocent children!

these are simply questions any rational human should consider.

Last edited:

go_deep

Veteran member
Nov 30, 2014
Wyoming
Throughout the country almost 100% of the people now being hospitalized with Covid have not been vaccinated. They made their choice and smoe of them will be committing suicide.

Doesn't take a mental giant to understand why everyone should get the shot.
So, why are people going to being committing suicide???

Colorado Cowboy

Super Moderator
Jun 8, 2011
Dolores, Colorado
So, why are people going to being committing suicide???
It is the same as committing suicide!
So the 10,000 pluse people who have died after they made their choice and took the expermental drug so is that committimg suicide also.
I'd like to see where this number has come from as I have never heard it before!

kidoggy

Veteran member
Apr 23, 2016
idaho
Throughout the country almost 100% of the people now being hospitalized with Covid have not been vaccinated. They made their choice and smoe of them will be committing suicide.

Doesn't take a mental giant to understand why everyone should get the shot.
I guess it must ???????????? enlighten me.

they made their choice . for some it was fear of shot . for some it is "give me liberty or give me death!"
either way it is their choice to make.
funny how those who have been screaming, "my body my choice ", no longer believe the mantra!

I would think that those who wish to control others would be happy that those they can't control made such a choice???????

kidoggy

Veteran member
Apr 23, 2016
idaho

I'd like to see where this number has come from as I have never heard it before!
areyouserious.jpg

😭 😭 😭 😭 🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
that has got to be all in one , the saddest, silliest and funniest statements I have run across in all my years!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

no it is NOT suicide !
that is simply a silly , NAY , I will just say it, an outright stupid statement !

of those almost 100% hospitalized almost 100% will recover .
the chance of anyone contracting the disease in the first place is extremely low. and the chances of anyone actually dying of it is even lower. the survival rate now is much higher then it was a year ago simply because now it is know by docs how to treat it. those who die made a calculated choice to take the risk because they saw the vac as a larger risk.
surely even a liberal with a hollow head aught to be able to understand that????????????

dumb statements like yours above from people pushing the vac is a large part of the reason many are wary of taking it . so....... by your own logic, it is logical to deduce YOU murdered them?????????????? :ROFLMAO:

no doubt my point will fly above your head.

I chose to get the vac , even when my every rational thought told me it was a mistake .
I guess by your logic ,if it kills me ten years from now , I committed suicide????????????????????
(plain truth is no one can say it won't , because NOBODY, not even you, knows what the long term effects will be.)

I do not really mean to be demeaning but seriously, what a dope!!!!!!

Last edited:

go_deep

Veteran member
Nov 30, 2014
Wyoming

Theres documentation that several women have died from the J&J vaccine, large amounts of kids under 18 that have gotten the 2 shot vaccine have devolped a heart issue that they just don't really know what the long term side effects are.
The data against the vaccines are there, if your willing to look at it, and this is coming from someone who got vaccined.

I personally know 9 people who have had Covid since this started, 7 in the last about 45 days. Of the 7 in the last 45 days, 5 were vaccinated. That's a very small sample size, but definitely is a statement in itself.

• Love
Reactions: kidoggy

kidoggy

Veteran member
Apr 23, 2016
idaho
Theres documentation that several women have died from the J&J vaccine, large amounts of kids under 18 that have gotten the 2 shot vaccine have devolped a heart issue that they just don't really know what the long term side effects are.
The data against the vaccines are there, if your willing to look at it, and this is coming from someone who got vaccined.

I personally know 9 people who have had Covid since this started, 7 in the last about 45 days. Of the 7 in the last 45 days, 5 were vaccinated. That's a very small sample size, but definitely is a statement in itself.
funny how little the" science " matters when it opposes your agenda.

BS.jpg

Bonecollector

Veteran member
Mar 9, 2014
Ohio

More than 1,400 people have contracted Covid in New Hamshire. The news is spinning hysteria again. Only a dozen are hospitalized. IMHO - they probably have poor health to begin with.
You know what the news is not stating? This community outbreak is in a FULLY vaccinated area.

Turn off the TV and look to internet news channels and you see the real truths behind some of these news stories.
Policitians are all show with masks and elbow bumps until cameras are off. Then its maskless and hugs n kisses.

Anyone read Fauchi’s emails? He should be awaiting trail! If he were not a Lib they would have raided his home at 4AM one morning.

You’ve got to do you’re own research. You can’t rely on MSM.

Also I can’t understand how/why we have 3-4 diff vaccines. Shouldn’t there be only one cure? “They” know what “it” is so it should be simple. Have you read the ingredients in some of those shots! It’s real bad IMHO.
I support everyone’s choice to vax or not. But I’m tired of hearing about it. It’s worse than pride month. I don’t care to hear about anyone’s sexuality. If you want to honor someone start with Jesus then our veterans.

Ok- rant over. Got food plots to plant.

kidoggy

Veteran member
Apr 23, 2016
idaho

one merely has to look to find plenty that makes one wary of the vaccine . don't look and you will never see it because the fake news main stream will never report on it . simply because it doesn't fit the disease bad , scare the masses into submission ,narrative.
I will concede that not all posted on the net is fact and in fact much is bullshit . can you do the same and admit most of the mainstreams reporting is also bullshit??????????????

you'll never find the truth without wading through the bullshit.

of coarse most would rather not know the truth because ignorance is bliss!

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...aers-websites/

Micah S

Jan 11, 2016
Sandy Oregon
Covid is only scary if you don't take care of yourself or already have some health problems.

I got the covid a little over a month ago. I had a fever for 11 days 100-101. I lost my senses of taste. I felt tired and the skin on my back hurt. I'm 41 and in good shape with no health problems

It still isn't nearly as bad as having the flu. I've had the flu 2 times in the past five years. The flu didn't last as long as covid did for me but it kicked my ass both times.

I've now had over 20 of my friends get it and none of them have died. Two of my friends had a hard time with it but they had underlying conditions. One is 72 out of shape with hart problems. The other is 40 and has MS. Both were put on oxygen.

If you have health problems or are old it's probably a good idea to get the vaccine and risk the side effects. If your healthy and get the covid you will survive and have better immunity then the vaccine gives you.

No one has the right too tell other to get a experimental vaccine that may have long term side effects and might not even work in the long term.

kidoggy

Veteran member
Apr 23, 2016
idaho
the whole idea of a mutating virus that will kill all of us is nothing but a scare tactic being used to herd the mindless into getting the vac. it is being used because it works.

any virus COULD mutate . yet we don't worry about it . why ? because it is a threat all life must deal with since the beginning of life. being exposed and building natural immunities is what keeps a species strong. a species that can not adapt will cease to exist and that is how it should be.

kidoggy

Veteran member
Apr 23, 2016
idaho
Those of you who still refuse to get the vaccine, that's your choice.
The virus may or may not infect you or your family. The odds are still on your side but then who knows where the hammer will drop?

View attachment 35479
what most are incapable of understanding is with the virus your odds of coming out fine are millions of times greater. you are more likely to be struck dead by lightning.

even my 86 year old mother shrugged the disease off like it was an old coat . it is nowhere near as deadly as fake news would have you believe.

Last edited:
Reactions: bdan68

JimP

Administrator
Mar 28, 2016
Gypsum, Co
what most are incapable of understanding is with the virus your odds of coming out fine are millions of times greater. you are more likely to be struck dead by lightning.

even my 86 year old mother shrugged the disease off like it was an old coat . it is nowhere near as deadly as fake news would have you believe.
I'd like for you to explain that to a friend of mine who came down with it and spent 3 weeks on a ventilator in the ICU.

Different people react to it differently, there is also a question of just how bad of a case the some get. Some will get a mild case and others will be next door to the undertaker. As for my friend who got it and was in the ICU, he could put most of us under the table when it come to hiking these hills here in Colorado. A testament to how healthy he is 6 weeks after he got out of the ICU he was on a mountain goat hunt here in Colorado.

Reactions: D_Dubya

kidoggy

Veteran member
Apr 23, 2016
idaho
I'd like for you to explain that to a friend of mine who came down with it and spent 3 weeks on a ventilator in the ICU.

Different people react to it differently, there is also a question of just how bad of a case the some get. Some will get a mild case and others will be next door to the undertaker. As for my friend who got it and was in the ICU, he could put most of us under the table when it come to hiking these hills here in Colorado. A testament to how healthy he is 6 weeks after he got out of the ICU he was on a mountain goat hunt here in Colorado.
so ? everyone has a friend or a friend of a friend ,or a friend of a friend of a friend, who has had it and recovered.( hell ,I know a guy who has been stuck twice by lightning and lived. but I digress.) if he recovered ,why does he need it explained that it is not the killer it's made out to be?????????? he is the very proof of the truth of my statement!!!!!!!!!

humans have had to face such threats as long as humans have existed!!!!!!! it is only now in the days of pussyfication that we cower in fear.

sure some are more susceptible but it is not an issue for most. what is never mentioned by fake news or their mindless minions is only a very small fraction of the earths population has contracted the disease and most of those were unhealthy in the first place. and even of that very small percentage that do get it , few will ever have severe symptoms . and of that very small percentage that do have severe symptoms will actually die . and that number grows smaller by each and every day as doctors now are aware of how to treat it.
can't the same be said for any of the thousands of diseases we face each day??????????????
yet we do not destroy the economy of the nation in fear over the others . some of which are much more deadly.

there are literally millions of worse things that can and probly never will happen to us .

those who push the virus would have everyone believe that it will kill everyone without the vac . I remember back when the 19 first hit people were posting charts of how the plague would spread across the planet and kill us all in three months time . turns out it was just chicken little fear mongering! it boggles my mind that even now so called "intelligent " people are still falling for the lie of the century!
colo cowboys above stupid statement is proof what I say is true . he actually believes that by not getting the vac you are commiting suicide . don't believe me ???? go up and read his moronic post!!!!
this is the level of stupidity being pushed and much of the cause of folks rejecting their message.

Last edited:
Reactions: bdan68
Status
Not open for further replies.