How many of you will get the Covid shot?

Status
Not open for further replies.

kidoggy

Veteran member
Apr 23, 2016
idaho
Most of the stuff he posts is fiction!
biden is doing a wonderful job. can't believe how many are dying of the 19 under his watch!!!!!!!!barely a month in and he has already killed 70 thousand . pity he as no plan. chuckle
this may seem unfair but I am merely holding him to the same standards as the dems held trump.

Last edited:
Reactions: jmwyoming

kidoggy

Veteran member
Apr 23, 2016
idaho
My wife and I got our first dose yesterday. The only side effect so far is minor soreness at the injection site (my arm, not the hospital). However, I should note that kiddoggy was correct about one thing. I am now sterile. Of course the vasectomy that I had decades ago may also be a factor.
:ROFLMAO: you payed all that money when the 19 was free! classic!

RICMIC

Veteran member
Feb 21, 2012
Two Harbors, Minnesota
I wouldn't mind the money part but it is the couple of days that you have to sit around with a bag of frozen peas on your junk that would bother me.
I went to work and karate class the next day. But, I should have taken a picture as I was black & blue almost to my knees. I don't suppose that you would want to see that posted here anyway.

RICMIC

Veteran member
Feb 21, 2012
Two Harbors, Minnesota
:ROFLMAO: you payed all that money when the 19 was free! classic!
I remember an episode from Mash about an outbreak of mumps in camp where Klinger said; "Mumps are a funny thing. When you have them as kids, you can't have them as an adult. When you have them as an adult, you can't have kids." In the case of mumps, this is actually true. In the case of Covid...at 68, I don't think my wife is up to it anymore, and all those 25 year old hooter babes don't idolize me like they used to so I'm stuck with just being grandpa.

kidoggy

Veteran member
Apr 23, 2016
idaho
I wouldn't mind the money part but it is the couple of days that you have to sit around with a bag of frozen peas on your junk that would bother me.
really ?????????? I have always found that comforting. o_O :eek::ROFLMAO:

kidoggy

Veteran member
Apr 23, 2016
idaho
I wasn't gonna get the shot till I saw those pics . now I am all for it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :ROFLMAO:

JimP

Administrator
Mar 28, 2016
Gypsum, Co
I have a couple of health concerns so I'll get it. Plus I may need it for my South Africa hunt next year, both for getting into South Africa and for getting home

Reactions: Gr8bawana
Status
Not open for further replies.