How does "New Posts" work on this forum?

buckbull

Veteran member
Jun 20, 2011
I really like using the "New Posts" feature here however I've noticed some strange behavour. I'm assuming when I click "New Posts" that the result screen shows all the threads that have been created or added too within the past 24 hours (or whatever the number). But this doesn't seem to be the case. I can run the "New Posts" feature and get 20 results, and then an hour later I only get 2 results and I know for a fact that more threads have been modified or created during that time. Any Eastman Guru out there that could shed some light?

Jon Boy

Apr 13, 2011
Billings, MT
Im not sure. I would like to see a feature that you can use to see threads that you have replied to when ever some one new replies back on them. I always seem to forget about posts I had replied to in the past and find them again a few months later with several replies back.

Umpqua Hunter

Veteran member
May 26, 2011
North Umpqua, Oregon
Im not sure. I would like to see a feature that you can use to see threads that you have replied to when ever some one new replies back on them. I always seem to forget about posts I had replied to in the past and find them again a few months later with several replies back.
Jon Boy I have had the same problem. If you go into your profile and click on "Find Latest Posts" you can see the threads that you have posted to.

Ikeepitcold

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 22, 2011
Reno Nv
Also use the Thread tools at the top of each post and select the subscribe to the thread and then how you would like to be notified. I use the instant email. So when someone posts on that thread you have subscribed to you will get a email with the reply and a link to the thread.