How "Ask The Eastmans' Works"

ScottR

Eastmans' Staff / Moderator
Staff member
Feb 3, 2014
www.eastmans.com
Wow! This is the first time I've been able to get on here since April 1st. I thought maybe my account was hacked and had been banned
for some reeason.
Good to be back.
No one was banned ha. Unfortunate series of events that we didn't see happening when we prepared for launching the new web site.

RICMIC

Veteran member
Feb 21, 2012
Two Harbors, Minnesota
Thank God! I was starting to suffer from withdrawl. I started thinking about what I could have said to get banned. Hopefully, if that were to happen I will get a wrist slap first. It's good to be under power again. Am just marking time now between seasons, waiting to meet up with my deer hunting partner to do the Wyoming apps. The extra time to get them in has a down side....too much waiting.

ScottR

Eastmans' Staff / Moderator
Staff member
Feb 3, 2014
www.eastmans.com
Thank God! I was starting to suffer from withdrawl. I started thinking about what I could have said to get banned. Hopefully, if that were to happen I will get a wrist slap first. It's good to be under power again. Am just marking time now between seasons, waiting to meet up with my deer hunting partner to do the Wyoming apps. The extra time to get them in has a down side....too much waiting.
We never ban someone without talking to them first and trying to address the problem.