How "Ask The Eastmans' Works"

ScottR

Eastmans' Staff / Moderator
Staff member
Feb 3, 2014
www.eastmans.com
Here is how this series of threads will work:

1. Send an email to scott.reekers@eastmans.com with a question that you would like to have answered by the Eastmans. Put "Ask The Eastmans" in the subject line to make it easy to track.

2. The questions can be on anything from gear to hunting tactics to point strategies. The more hunters one particular question benefits the more likely it will be used, and of course get a response.

3. We will do our best to have Guy, Ike, and Mike answer the questions. However it may make sense for one of the other people in the office to answer the question. For instance if you ask ask a Nevada Elk question, our MRS author for Nevada may have the best answer.

4. After we post the email, with the answer, feel free to chime in with your thoughts on the subject. We are lucky to have many knowledgable hunters on our forum and our goal is to help as many hunters as possible!

Looking forward to hearing from all of you!

Last edited:

jjenness

Very Active Member
Sep 30, 2011
Lewistown, MT
Is anybody else having weird issues with the forum working properly in the last couple days? I know that I couldn't even get on the forum for a whole day, and now I can't send PMs to anybody. I have talked to some other guys who haven't been able to get on the forum at all for the last couple days. Sorry that I posted this here I just can't get anything to post anywhere else on the forum.

ivorytip

Veteran member
Mar 24, 2012
SE Idaho
me to, let me post a couple times after several failed attempts. cant pm at all, that kinda sucked cuz I was trying to get ahold of one of the kuiu dealers on here and I couldn't open it up to get his info. worked out though. things we take for granted:)

Tim McCoy

Veteran member
Dec 15, 2014
Oregon
Is anybody else having weird issues with the forum working properly in the last couple days? I know that I couldn't even get on the forum for a whole day, and now I can't send PMs to anybody. I have talked to some other guys who haven't been able to get on the forum at all for the last couple days. Sorry that I posted this here I just can't get anything to post anywhere else on the forum.
Ditto for two days. Works fine now.

ivorytip

Veteran member
Mar 24, 2012
SE Idaho
still not letting me post on some of the threads, been trying to post something to sell but wont let me. no what do I do while im at work????:rolleyes:

Gr8bawana

Veteran member
Aug 14, 2014
Nevada
Wow! This is the first time I've been able to get on here since April 1st. I thought maybe my account was hacked and had been banned
for some reeason.
Good to be back.

buckbull

Veteran member
Jun 20, 2011
Feels good to be back. I was starting to get into the habit of working hard at work!!