Hello From Washington State

Churches

Apr 27, 2014
Vancouver, WA
Hello Everyone, I'm new to the forum, in fact this is the only forum I've ever joined. So forgive me in advance if I make a few "Faux pas's" along the way. Let me start by introducing myself. My name is Kevin, but my friends and family call me "Erv" (don't know why, just a nick name that stuck). Anyway, I was born and raised in Wisconsin where I hunted everything I could: Ducks, Deer, Bear and Pheasant etc. Back in '93 I got my first taste of elk hunting in CO and have made a few other trips after that. That said, my job moved me to Washington state about 4 years ago. Since then, I've fallen head over heals in love with the West and all the hunting opportunities it offers. I am particularly fond of Elk, but I hunt everything I can when I can. I use all weapons, Bow, Rifle, Muzzeloader etc. The most difficult thing I've discovered is finding the time to do it all. I have two boys, 11 and 15 who love to hunt and an amazing wife of 18 years that supports my passion for hunting. I work for UPS in the Portland area (yes, I have an office job) and have worked for them for over 29 years. Thanks for all the help I've already received from this forum already....hoping to contribute myself when I can.

tdub24

Veteran member
Dec 15, 2011
Carlin, NV
Welcome Churches, I played basketball in college in Portland and visited Vancouver every Thursday night..

wa-hunter

Apr 24, 2014
welcome i am just up the road from you in the gorge. i am relatively new on here too this is a great forum!!