Hello from the UP

dan maule

Very Active Member
Jan 3, 2015
Upper Michigan
I have lived in Michigan's Upper Peninsula my whole life. I grew up hunting deer, bear and trapping. I have made many DIY trips to the west mostly for Mule Deer. Now I am focused on getting my two boys age 13 and 15 out west with me as much as possible before they leave the nest.

Tim McCoy

Veteran member
Dec 15, 2014
Oregon
Welcome. Love your plan with your kids. Much like you I've hunted the western states, mostly for MD, and am a new member. Quite a few western states have great opportunities just for kids, both in special hunts and/or lower fees, my kids certainly benefited from those hunts. Have fun and make some great memories for those kids.

RICMIC

Veteran member
Feb 21, 2012
Two Harbors, Minnesota
Welcome to the forum Dan. Us NE Minnisotans and Upers can often pass ourselves off as Canadians by dropping an "EH?" at the end of every sentence. Leave the Stormy Kromer at home though, as it's a dead give-away.

Welcome aboard fellow YOOPER and neighbor! We can't be but a stones throw apart as I sit on the county line in Delta County. I'm afraid our YOOPER notoriety follows us everywhere. Hope you're wearing your cheese head for tomorrows big showdown in Seattle. I think the Pack is going to need all the help they can get.