Hello from England

English

Feb 23, 2019
Joined the forum in the hopes of learning and eventually hunting in the states for Mule deer and Elk.

I?m from England and deer stalk mainly Fallow deer and Muntjac. The occasional Roe, Red and Water deer to.

I?ve hunted England, Scotland, Wales, Spain, South Africa and Poland.

Look forward to learning from the site members.

kidoggy

Veteran member
Apr 23, 2016
idaho
welcome to the site from idaho. wealth of knowledge here and don't be afraid to share yours . jump in and have some fun!

English

Feb 23, 2019
Welcome to the forum! Be great to see some pictures of what hunting looks like over there.
Done! I see youre from Wyoming - hoping to hunt there in a few years once I have some pp if you have any pointers?

go_deep

Veteran member
Nov 30, 2014
Wyoming
Done! I see youre from Wyoming - hoping to hunt there in a few years once I have some pp if you have any pointers?
Priorities the species you want to hunt, but I would buy points for antelope, deer, and elk if you want to hunt DIY. If your going to go guided for elk you may want to just look at a landowner tag inColorado, or New Mexico. If you're looking at moose, sheep, or mountain goat I'd just go guided in Alaska or Canada. You ever come to Wyoming if be happy to help you out if I can.

wy-tex

Veteran member
May 2, 2016
SE Wyoming
Welcome. Pics of your hunts would be awesome.
Wyoming has a wealth of great hunting, start getting those PP and come enjoy it.
go_deep has some good advice, Colorado has some guided opportunities for elk in years before you draw a good Wyoming DIY hunt tag.