Hello from.....all over

Flyforfun

Jan 23, 2017
Hey Eastmans crew. I've been lurking on here for a while and decided to signup. I live in FL but am from ND and hunt all over. My hunting career is just getting started. I'll be doing an Antelope hunt in WY in August, elk hunt in WY in Sept, mule deer hunt in ND in Oct and if that doesn't work, white tails in Nov. This will be all archery and will be my schedule for the future years only the locations may change a bit. I'm pretty new to archery hunting in general so I'm limited on the info I can provide but I've done a tone of research on WY hunting and have some knowledge I can hopefully pass on.

Matthoek21

Veteran member
Mar 18, 2011
Peachtree City, GA.
Peachtree City is nice. You must be a pilot? Seems like everybody that lives here is a pilot except for me. Orlando is only about 6 hour drive from my house but you may be talking about for commuting reasons if your a pilot, or you just like Mickey a lot. Lol

Last edited:

Flyforfun

Jan 23, 2017
Peachtree City is nice. You must be a pilot? Seems like everybody that lives here is a pilot except for me. Orlando is only about 6 hour drive from my house but you may be talking about for commuting reasons if your a pilot, or you just like Mickey a lot. Lol
True, it seems to be home to many of my colleagues. We do like Mickey, at least the kids do. They've gotten used to a quick trip over to Disney and I think would miss that too much. We are an hour to the Disney parking lot so it's nice to just run over for a few hours.

Finsandtines

Very Active Member
Jun 16, 2015
Florida
True, it seems to be home to many of my colleagues. We do like Mickey, at least the kids do. They've gotten used to a quick trip over to Disney and I think would miss that too much. We are an hour to the Disney parking lot so it's nice to just run over for a few hours.
I'm about an hour and 20 minutes from the Disney parking lot. However, my kids aren't necessarily Mickey fans anymore.

NDHunter

Veteran member
Feb 25, 2011
North Dakota
I'm a double breasted suit wearing pilot, if that tells you who..
Ha, sure does. Could have mentioned the hat too but the double breasted told me enough.

No I'm not flying anymore. Didn't like being gone so much and my wife's job is very demanding and one of us needed to quit so I gladly offered.