Happy Father's Day

mallardsx2

Veteran member
Jul 8, 2015
Late to the party here. Happy fathers day!

To celebrate, I made my father-in-law super happy by letting him know that I had caught his $75,000 Kubota skid steer on fire yesterday.
And I quote "Son, I have accidentally burned more machines to the ground than you owned" lol

Quick thinking and fast legs prevented a cataphoric melt down, but some parts are "crispy" and for sure in need of replacement.

I was actually impressed on how fast I could run for being almost 40. I still got it. lmao.

buckbull

Veteran member
Jun 20, 2011
Late to the party here. Happy fathers day!

To celebrate, I made my father-in-law super happy by letting him know that I had caught his $75,000 Kubota skid steer on fire yesterday.
And I quote "Son, I have accidentally burned more machines to the ground than you owned" lol

Quick thinking and fast legs prevented a cataphoric melt down, but some parts are "crispy" and for sure in need of replacement.

I was actually impressed on how fast I could run for being almost 40. I still got it. lmao.
Sounds like you need to add some pics to the broken shit thread.

Colorado Cowboy

Super Moderator
Jun 8, 2011
Dolores, Colorado
That last pic looks priceless. I lost my dad when I was 24 but still think of him often.
The last picture was when I was 12 years old in 1953. My Dad and his friends used to to a backcountry deer hunt in California every year. A pack station packed all our gear on mules and we rode horses to our camp about 15 miles in the backcountry. We stayed for a week. My Dad let me go and get out of school for a week if I promised to keep my grades up. Made me feel all grown up being with all the men for a week. I went 2 years in a row, but I was involved in sports at school, so I didn't go again until I got out of college. I did get a small buck on the second trip.