Gun Confiscation!

kidoggy

Veteran member
Apr 23, 2016
idaho
he doesn't care and never did. but it is all good .there is a special space in hell reserved just for him.

Rich M

Very Active Member
Oct 16, 2012
Would you rather fight 1- 6'5" 300 pound dude or 4 -5'9" 160 pound dudes at one time?

I'll take the big guy and hope to get lucky. lol

The NRA should have gotten rid of Wayne. He has been a bruise on the NRA for the last several years. If he truly cared about the organization he should have stepped down and passed the reins to someone else IMHO.

Regardless, the NRA is still a great organization to be a member of.
They would be unstoppable if they all worked together.

Reactions: mallardsx2

kidoggy

Veteran member
Apr 23, 2016
idaho
conservatives will never unite until the mean tweeter is gone for good . probly not even then because folks always find something to be offended over. and that doesn't even take in to account that even a large majority of conservatives are standing with their hands out hoping for a lil free "sumthin, sumthin!"

Rich M

Very Active Member
Oct 16, 2012
conservatives will never unite until the mean tweeter is gone for good . probly not even then because folks always find something to be offended over. and that doesn't even take in to account that even a large majority of conservatives are standing with their hands out hoping for a lil free "sumthin, sumthin!"
I agree with the not banding together due to being unable to deal with something they don't personally like. The NRA and Wayne is this example - they can't see past Wayne and therefore badmouth the organization that has the most opportunity for success.

A democrat would overlook Wayne if the organization was going to accomplish the end goal. That's part of why they support antifa and blm and whatever else is out there. Most folks are against the violence & fires but if it accomplishes the end goal...

It's odd how the wealthiest folks I know personally are all democrats. I do factor that into my thought process when they start distracting with the alphabet people or raise taxes talk. How come those people have the most wealth and best positions of employment?

Most conservatives i know don't ask for anything, even when they should.

mallardsx2

Veteran member
Jul 8, 2015
Lesson time or not, I'm not banning together with a bunch of nut jobs just to get my agenda passed.

I'll go down swinging before I make alliances with "people" who cant tell a boy from a girl and continue to incite looting/burning/killing in every city nationwide.

I'll look past Wayne and be an NRA member. But I wont look past my distaste for the alphabet people and the violence. If that means I go down swinging then so be it.

kidoggy

Veteran member
Apr 23, 2016
idaho
Lesson time or not, I'm not banning together with a bunch of nut jobs just to get my agenda passed.

I'll go down swinging before I make alliances with "people" who cant tell a boy from a girl and continue to incite looting/burning/killing in every city nationwide.

I'll look past Wayne and be an NRA member. But I wont look past my distaste for the alphabet people and the violence. If that means I go down swinging then so be it.
good for you!

a man who will compromise his principles is not a man!