Grand Mesa / White River Scouting Trip

Bonecollector

Veteran member
Mar 9, 2014
Ohio
Thanks for posting Slugz. I always enjoy your posts and feel like your one of those guys I will probably never hunt with, but know if we did we would become fast friends! Simular age, since of humor and passions. Outdoors - hunting with our kids - all that.
Yep. Slugs a good dude.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Slugz

Slugz

Veteran member
Oct 12, 2014
Woodland Park, Colorado
Thanks for posting Slugz. I always enjoy your posts and feel like your one of those guys I will probably never hunt with, but know if we did we would become fast friends! Simular age, since of humor and passions. Outdoors - hunting with our kids - all that.
BK thanks for the kind words. If you are ever up this way let me know, ill have elk steaks and cold beer at the ready!

ColoradoV

Very Active Member
Oct 4, 2011
Slugz - good to see the fish are biting - here the high lakes are still frozen.. Swing through before you are stashing beer next time and I will get ya a few "tall boys" to stash out there.. Running our double IPA up over 10% so you will only need to bring a couple lol.

Funny to see all the love for the Yueng - Have to admit I do have a couple in my beer fridge...

Slugz

Veteran member
Oct 12, 2014
Woodland Park, Colorado
Slugz - good to see the fish are biting - here the high lakes are still frozen.. Swing through before you are stashing beer next time and I will get ya a few "tall boys" to stash out there.. Running our double IPA up over 10% so you will only need to bring a couple lol.

Funny to see all the love for the Yueng - Have to admit I do have a couple in my beer fridge...
10% ouch. Thats a one and sleep well beer there. No need for a medicinal whiskey after one of them.

Yes sir. I need to make it a priority and get over there to stop for a beer. Thanks for the invite again. Im gonna figure that one out and get over.

muleyfool

Jun 7, 2018
Awesome pic's makes me want to get up there and bury some celebratory beer (who am I kidding they wouldn't survive the trip in)LOL.
Thanks for sharing.

mcseal2

Veteran member
Mar 1, 2011
midwest
Thanks for the post, looks like a great trip. I'm headed to CO in a couple weeks to spend 3 days learning some of the country in the unit I drew for muleys. I'm very much looking forward to it. It's always nice to put eyes on country instead of just scouting through online and paper maps.

Reactions: muleyfool

JimP

Administrator
Mar 28, 2016
Gypsum, Co
If you want to do some fishing but don't have your tag yet, print out the email that you got that says that you were successful in the draw and bring that.

I talked to a lady in the Glenwood office and she said that is all you need until you get your actual big game tag if you want to do some fishing while here.