Goose Intel

Slugz

Veteran member
Oct 12, 2014
Woodland Park, Colorado
Looks like if we don't start to get some greaters in the area soon I'm gonna pack up the layout blinds and dekes and go on a extended road show. Most probably Eastern Nebraska, South Dakota and circle around to Wyoming. Looking to get an idea of what's going on right now out state. If able shoot me a pm of what your seeing. Thanks.

go_deep

Veteran member
Nov 30, 2014
Wyoming
Denver to Cheyenne is loaded, but you have to bring deep pockets to hunt on someone's land... Yea, for a goose

go_deep

Veteran member
Nov 30, 2014
Wyoming
All lessers correct? My son hunts near Hudson and said he has had only one 6 pak of greats come into the dekes so far this year.
Guess I haven't stopped and looked real close other than to see there's geese in the air and in some fields.

Slugz

Veteran member
Oct 12, 2014
Woodland Park, Colorado
Guess I haven't stopped and looked real close other than to see there's geese in the air and in some fields.
Yeah we have been fighting with all the lessers and the few local big birds that are around all year so far. Son is in the pit right now so I'm anxiously waiting to hear how he does with the weather that came through.

Prerylyon

Veteran member
Apr 25, 2016
Cedar Rapids, IA
Man, its tempting to make a run to the western side of Iowa and mess with it-last yr I earned an extra week of vacation due my yrs at work; its burning a hole in my pocket! lol (3-4 hr drive, depending on where I'd go)

I need to stay healthy; get some more of these kids off my books, make a little more $, and retire in 10 yrs to pursue all my vices! lol

Too many choices of stuff to do-its a good problem I guess. [emoji38]

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337Z using Tapatalk

Last edited: