Good hunt Saturday night

sigpros

Very Active Member
Aug 10, 2011
missouri
Well it had been a rough season for us. We didn't see a deer the first youth season and I had to miss all of rifle season by being in Detroit for work. Well we got out friday and didn't see anything but saturday night we had a nice big doe come out at 70 yards. One shot with the .243 and he had a tag punched. We had a small buck come within 100 yards when we were carting his doe out. But he never gave us a good broadside shot. Well I am super proud of my son and looking forward to taking him to Wyoming after antelope next year29091

Last edited:

ScottR

Eastmans' Staff / Moderator
Staff member
Feb 3, 2014
www.eastmans.com
Well it had been a rough season for us. We didn't see a deer the first youth season and I had to miss all of rifle season by being in Detroit for work. Well we got out friday and didn't see anything but saturday night we had a nice big doe come out at 70 yards. One shot with the .243 and he had a tag punched. We had a small buck come within 100 yards when we were carting his doe out. But he never gave us a good broadside shot. Well I am super proud of my son and looking forward to taking him to Wyoming after antelope next year
Congrats, next year will be a lot of fun!

Reactions: sigpros