Freezer Inventory

Colorado Cowboy

Super Moderator
Jun 8, 2011
Dolores, Colorado
Leaving a week from today for a deer/antelope hunt in Wyoming and decided I'd better take an inventory of whats left in the freezer from last year.
8# Antelope Burger
3# Antelope Breakfast Sausage
40# Alaskan Halibut fillets
5# Alaskan Red Shrimp. Opps make that 4 as I just took out a pound for today's dinner!
🦐
Looks like lots of room for some more game meat.

Shane13

Aug 8, 2012
Hawley, Texas
LOADS of axis in mine with a little elk at the processor right now. Got more axis that need to be killed before the end of the year too. Not hurting for good groceries around here lately. It's a blessing.

Reactions: Timr245

RICMIC

Veteran member
Feb 21, 2012
Two Harbors, Minnesota
I was down to one package of antelope polish sausage before my CO elk hunt. Came home with 214# of freezer stuffing. I better get to eating because I expect to fill out on two antelope does next week, and a late season WY cow elk in January. We're looking at an Alaska trip next summer, so will need to make room for some fish too. Maybe we'll see you up there Roger.

Reactions: Colorado Cowboy

Colorado Cowboy

Super Moderator
Jun 8, 2011
Dolores, Colorado
I was down to one package of antelope polish sausage before my CO elk hunt. Came home with 214# of freezer stuffing. I better get to eating because I expect to fill out on two antelope does next week, and a late season WY cow elk in January. We're looking at an Alaska trip next summer, so will need to make room for some fish too. Maybe we'll see you up there Roger.
Havn't set the date yet. Will let you know