Everyone's applications in?

The Deer

Nov 24, 2013
Eastern Oregon
What are are you changing

What are are you changing bob hoping to draw Utah and then I will put in for points for elk in Oregon instead of pole creek.

Zim

Very Active Member
Feb 28, 2011
LaPorte, IN
Will likely wait until last minute hoping to get Utah draw results first. CC hits expected ~May 12th. I have a 50/50 chance at a deer tag there.

Iron Mike

Oct 23, 2014
Tumalo, Oregon
I need to get mine done before I forget! Walla Walla Archery Elk, Owyhee Sheep, Mountain Goat in the Elkhorns and East Beattys Butte for Antelope. Now being realistic and with low points for the first and last I will most likely not be hunting in any of those units. So - I should draw a Whitetail Doe in Wallowa County and will Bow hunt Elk in the Eagle Caps for 9 or 10 days. I am a little short on time for rifle Mule deer this year so its a point saver there and I will hunt Blacktail instead.

coastalarms

All in state this year. Starting to alternate between Wyoming and Oregon.
Steens deer
doe tag, undecided
High Desert Elk
Malheur Pronghorn
Steens Bighorn
Elkhorn Goat

and plenty of geese!

Should draw Steens deer (100%) and High Desert Elk (96%), the rest are always a crap shoot. My wife has never got an elk so the High Desert hunt is for her.

ore hunter

Very Active Member
Jul 25, 2014
mine are all in unless I decide on adding Idaho this year,,,hopefully Utah and colo draw plan works this year

Zim

Very Active Member
Feb 28, 2011
LaPorte, IN
Good luck! May your patience pay off!
If I don't draw that UT deer tag I'll be applying for the one NR Mt. Emily bow elk pref. tag, where I'd have a great chance. I'm in top draw pool there with just one or two others.