Elk - First Rifle Season 10/13. Who's hunting?

gon4elk

Feb 21, 2011
Cache Valley, Utah
Who will be hunting next week for the first Season Elk opener? I'll be leaving next Thursday for the 450 mile drive. Been 10 years since I've hunted Colorado for elk (spent last 10 years hunting Wyoming). Looking forward to it, Colorado has always been good to us, lots of elk and beautiful country. This is the first time we'll hun the first season since it went to a draw so it will be fun with fewer hunters than in the past.

Enjoy,

Steve

Vanish

Nov 28, 2011
Gunbarrel, CO
You will probably have an amazing time. Depending upon where you are headed, the rut hadn't even started by the end of archery season!

Darktimber

Mar 3, 2012
Colorado
Went up scouting today for a friend that will be hunting this weekend. The bulls are screaming right now!! Had three coming into me until I backed out. There is supposed to be a snow storm hitting friday night to. I think some bulls are going to hit the dirt this weekend. Good luck.

BleuBijou

Oct 14, 2012
Colorado
Good luck Gents!!! Counting the days till I head out!!! 10 days left! Finally drew down in the Bosque 3rd Season with 17 points!!!! Put up some pic's of your hunts!!!