Eastmans' TagHub!

Montana

Veteran member
Nov 3, 2011
Bitterroot Valley, MT.
My apologies, I found one thing I needed to get fixed on mobile. It is coming today!
This is pretty cool Scott... are you guys going to do a video tutorial to show the features and how it works?
Fun to see this launch. Eastman’s was where all of this state/unit research started (or very close), so its cool to see this coming.

ScottR

Eastmans' Staff / Moderator
Staff member
Feb 3, 2014
www.eastmans.com
This is pretty cool Scott... are you guys going to do a video tutorial to show the features and how it works?
Fun to see this launch. Eastman’s was where all of this state/unit research started (or very close), so its cool to see this coming.
Yes, as soon as I get one issue sorted out that is the next piece of the equation. I promise it is coming ASAP and I can't wait to show you all what we are working on and get your feedback.

ScottR

Staff member
Feb 3, 2014
www.eastmans.com
You all are the first to get this! Let me know personally here if you have any issues, Oregon, Washington, California and Idaho general hunts are coming soon. I will be working on tutorial videos ASAP, until then feel free to reach out. Desktop is going to be the most detailed view. Enjoy!

brian.320

Feb 27, 2011
maybe im doing something wrong but same info as magazine, looked at wyo unit 90 deer not even on there. maybe your working out bugs, disipointed so far, unless i win hunt:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

ScottR

Staff member
Feb 3, 2014
www.eastmans.com
maybe im doing something wrong but same info as magazine, looked at wyo unit 90 deer not even on there. maybe your working out bugs, disipointed so far, unless i win hunt:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Feel free to contact me today. Send me your number in message, thereis way more than magazine.

ScottR

Staff member
Feb 3, 2014
www.eastmans.com
Which features are you guys wanting more details on or are what you all feel helps you hunt plan the most?

nv-hunter

Veteran member
Feb 28, 2011
Reno
Scott I just find it not very user friendly, still haven't been able to find quotas for different units maybe its not there

ScottR

Staff member
Feb 3, 2014
www.eastmans.com
Scott I just find it not very user friendly, still haven't been able to find quotas for different units maybe its not there
Ok, I have a definitive answer on that. 2020 quotas will be coming over the next couple of months, some states are still in the middle of setting them.

I am going to post some photo threads on how to find some hunts. FYI, Washington will be posted by Monday as well as a few Wyoming and Nevada updates plus Montana general deer information.

Reactions: rjroberts15