Duluth Trading

Slugz

Veteran member
Oct 12, 2014
Woodland Park, Colorado
I recently was in a store and came across their Flexpedition pants. Light weight, 4 way stretch, solid colors. When i put my hands on them they I instantly thought " these are alot like my Kuiu Attacks. Ive worn them now at work for a few weeks and washed them a few times. They are gonna make a really comfortable early season breathable pant. Could even wear them into mid Oct with some merino wool long johns underneath. I'm gonna go back and get a couple more. They are worth checking out. 80$

Last edited:
Reactions: kidoggy

JimP

Administrator
Mar 28, 2016
Gypsum, Co
I drove past there store today and thought about stopping but I didn't.

I'll have to go in when I'm back down there in a couple of weeks

mallardsx2

Veteran member
Jul 8, 2015
I picked up a couple of these and they are surprisingly comfortable! Even the Mormon Hush guys are wearing them now. They were the "bomb" last elk season in Colorado and they go great with a flat brimmed hat.

mallardsx2

Veteran member
Jul 8, 2015
#longrange
# sendit
#romperflatbrimhighcountry

Whatever # means. I dont do the birdy thing.

Although a quick google search has told me I am behind the times.

The # (hashtag) symbol is used to mark keywords or topics in your tweet. Twitter originally made the hashtag for users to categorize their messages and help them show more easily in Twitter search. You can incorporate your hashtag anywhere within your tweet - at the beginning, middle, or end.

kidoggy

Veteran member
Apr 23, 2016
idaho
Come on Kid, you would look so cool in these, even "WOKE". Especially if you wore them with your red woolie long johns.
I know I would rock them. but just cause you can doesn't mean you should.

if I did have a pair all the women folk would probly be beggin to go huntin with me , for the eye candy. can't have that! wouldn't git no huntin done.

Last edited:

kidoggy

Veteran member
Apr 23, 2016
idaho
I did finally break down and bought a pair of their cool armadillo undies a week ago. can't wait till it gets hot to see if it keeps the oysters cool like they advertise.

I am a fan of Duluth products.

RICMIC

Veteran member
Feb 21, 2012
Two Harbors, Minnesota
Probably the number one item that DTC sells that many of us on the forum should wear are their "LongTail T's" They get the crack out of your life, and more importantly, out of everyone else's.