Ducks

BossBrott

Mar 4, 2012
Colfax,CA
CC, had a similar dog, Maggie. She was similar to Molly, easy to train, patient, etc. wish I could have cloned her! Did you happen to replace Molly?

Colorado Cowboy

Super Moderator
Jun 8, 2011
Dolores, Colorado
Not yet. My wife and I are planning to go to Alaska for 10 to 12 weeks next summer in our rv and the in late October we will be in Hawaii for maybe a month celebrating our 50th anniversary. Not sure if I want to board a new dog for that lenght of time. I am thinking a year from now.

Fink

Veteran member
Apr 7, 2011
West Side, MoMo
Is that a MoMarsh Fatboy DP?
It's a Four Rivers 13'6", with a Scavenger 7 horse mud motor. That boat will flat disappear in the slightest cover, and the triangle shaped handle on the motor makes for a real nice hidey hole for the pooch.

Molly sounds like a great dog CC. Dee is very similar, easy to train, great to work with... If she had a better trainer, she could be one hell of a dog.

THelms

Administrator
Staff member
Central Flyway as of 11/24

Sorry gents, no pics but here is an update. Last thursday brought snow and very cold temps to central Wyoming, freezing up all standing water and pushing most of the birds to the rivers. Hit up a local spot yesterday morning and was done with a full limit of mixed birds (mallards, widgeon, teal, goldeneyes, geese) by about noon. Should have been home faster but shooting issues prevented a quick limit. Sunday morning; four greenies, a drake gaddie, and one goose by 8:30 and then off to church. Looking forward to Thanksgiving break! I'll try to get some pics posted soon.

On a side note: CC, I know your pain. Just got a new pup a bit over a year ago and he is progressing nicely but I still fondle the pictures of my old Josie girl quite often! Congrats on the fifty! Being a newly wed myself I am looking forward to and praying for that much time with my bride!