Digiscoped muzzy hunt.

fatrooster

Jul 5, 2011
Spring Creek, Nevada
Dedicated my whole muzzleloader hunt to chase this buck but could never get closer than 300 yards. He was always surrounded by lots of other bucks sometimes up to 14 bucks. These first two pictures are from a scouting trip in August. Pictures were digiscoped at about 350 yards through a Swarovski 25x50x65 HD spotting scope.

Saw goats almost every day.

Here's a buck with some future potential.

fatrooster

Jul 5, 2011
Spring Creek, Nevada
Here's a picture of Radio. His collar looks pretty tight and it was a concern of mine. I had actually decided to take this buck because I felt that the collar would eventually choke him to death with the upcoming rut and future neck swelling but I took a trip to thr Fish and Game office and they showed me that the collar has an elastic section and stretches with the neck. I can't remember how far this picture was digiscoped.

And here is another picture of the buck I was chasing. I named him "Tommy-boy" after the movie Tommyboy and because of the name of the canyon he was in.

Digiscoped at over a thousand yards.

fatrooster

Jul 5, 2011
Spring Creek, Nevada
No trophy pictures. I got busted on a stalk and ran all of the bucks out of the canyon. I've been waiting on them to come back but only the little ones came back. My hunt ends on Friday so I'm going to another canyon for my last day. fatrooster.