Darktimber Coffee Promo Code

NDguy

Aug 12, 2016
Man shipping just kills these coffee companies. Same with BRCC, although BRCC with their subscription you get free shipping. BRCC is more expensive than these guys though.

ScottR

Eastmans' Staff / Moderator
Staff member
Feb 3, 2014
www.eastmans.com
Man shipping just kills these coffee companies. Same with BRCC, although BRCC with their subscription you get free shipping. BRCC is more expensive than these guys though.
Shipping kills everyone unfortunately. The concept is the same though, I would rather pay a little more for something that believes in and values the same things I do. Hunting for instance is something that Darktimber obviously holds dear and they want to make sure hunters who drink coffee have an option that isn't actively trying to get rid of what we love. Same in my mind for BRCC, I have many friends who are veterans and love that they support vets. Is that worth paying a bit more for, you bet.

JimP

Administrator
Mar 28, 2016
Gypsum, Co
My problem is that I would like a regular grind on the beans and not that fine stuff for a drip coffee maker.

99% of my coffee is from a old peculator and that fine grind that works for drip coffee makers just makes a mess in the bottom of the pot..

I usually grind my own at the grocery store.

JimP

Administrator
Mar 28, 2016
Gypsum, Co
I would buy the whole bean if I had a grinder.

The folks in the store look at you very strange when you walk in with a sack of beans to grind them with their machine.

Ikeepitcold

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 22, 2011
Reno Nv
My problem is that I would like a regular grind on the beans and not that fine stuff for a drip coffee maker.

99% of my coffee is from a old peculator and that fine grind that works for drip coffee makers just makes a mess in the bottom of the pot..

I usually grind my own at the grocery store.
They offer different grinds. Check out their website.

JimP

Administrator
Mar 28, 2016
Gypsum, Co
They offer different grinds. Check out their website.
I did and none of the grinds are designed for the old fashion percolator coffee maker. Even just about all of the major coffee makers out there don't have the "Regular" or course grind that is best for a percolator. They have everything but what works best in the old ones. That is where when I buy coffee I will grind it in the store where I found that they have the courser grinds setting on the coffee bean grinder.

I know I'm picky.

Prerylyon

Veteran member
Apr 25, 2016
Cedar Rapids, IA
I got a cheap grinder at Wally World about 5 yrs ago and it will do the coarse grind for the perc, as well as the finer ones for drips and espresso. I think it was Mr. Coffee brand and cost me maybe $20. Something to check into. [emoji477]

Regards,

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337Z using Tapatalk

Ikeepitcold

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 22, 2011
Reno Nv

These showed up today. Can?t wait to give both a try.

Nice note on my receipt too

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dirtclod Az.

Veteran member
Jan 26, 2018
Arizona
Trent,Dark Timber sound like some good guys!maybe come to Az.to shoot up the countryside.JimP and I have a Monopoly on that!Here piggy ,piggy,Piggy!:cool: