Danner East Ridge

archeranthony

Dec 10, 2018
Texas
Just ordered a pair of Danner East Ridge 400g for this Elk Archery Season in North Central Colorado. I went with Danner because i have a pair of Pronghorn Snake boots and they are very comfortable. I just went with east ridge for the Gore Tex instead of danner dry. And they are one of the few boot companies that make 15-16 readily available. Big feet sucks when it comes to hunting boots and your choices .

kidoggy

Veteran member
Apr 23, 2016
idaho
Just ordered a pair of Danner East Ridge 400g for this Elk Archery Season in North Central Colorado. I went with Danner because i have a pair of Pronghorn Snake boots and they are very comfortable. I just went with east ridge for the Gore Tex instead of danner dry. And they are one of the few boot companies that make 15-16 readily available. Big feet sucks when it comes to hunting boots and your choices .
great fer walkin on snow though.

was yer momma A sasquatch????????

I love the pronghorns . have never tried the east ridge.

I have never owned an uncomfortable pair of danners.

Last edited:

D_Dubya

Aug 8, 2012
South Texas
I’ve had pretty good luck with Danner’s in the past, I got about 6 seasons out of a pair of “Elk Hunters” they used to make for Cabelas. Good boots, held up well. Your mileage may vary based on how they fit your feet. This time around I switched to Kennetrek’s, which happen to fit my feet perfectly, couldn’t be happier with them.

Prerylyon

Veteran member
Apr 25, 2016
Cedar Rapids, IA
I have the 2014 version of those and they're holding up great, comfortable tool, 11s.

My use is only about 10 days each year, so that gives an idea of how they've worn for me.

I've used them up high in the Bighorns, Sierra Madres, and the lower elevations in the Powder river breaks, as well as here in Iowa. In 2014 they were still American made-I think they still are?-and were within my budget as I outfitted myself for western hunting. I'll probably buy another pair when these wear out.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337Z using Tapatalk