CPW

Colorado Cowboy

Super Moderator
Jun 8, 2011
Dolores, Colorado
Colorado might elect 2 anti's tomorrow for the CPW board. I got a email from the RMEF to send a email to my senator saying no.
The Governor nominates the board and confirmed by the legislature. I have contacted my representatives and the committee holding the confirmation hearing. This isn't the first time the Gov has nominated people who are really not qualified or opposed to hunting/fishing.

disabled combat vet

Jul 13, 2019
Pueblo, Colorado
Great first wolves and now this....... might as well call Colorado California Junior........... God I hate that dirty cocksucker Democrat Polis!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: mnhoundman

JimP

Administrator
Mar 28, 2016
Gypsum, Co
Here is a article with the 3 appointees names

Here's a link to those that are on the committee.

Last edited:
Reactions: Colorado Cowboy

Maxhunter

Veteran member
Apr 10, 2011
Wyoming
Looks like it passed. I agree with the article they have no qualifications. Sad!

Colorado Cowboy

Super Moderator
Jun 8, 2011
Dolores, Colorado
Also one commissioner resigned. He was in favor of wolf reintroduction.
He actually was not a member, but was nominated by the Governor. There are/were 3 vacancies on the Commission that the Governor nominated people who were really not seen as qualified by the hunters, fisherman and outdoor enthusiasts. The other 2 are assigned to committee hearings for confirmation/rejection. The 2 other nominees were sent to committee WITHOUT being recommended. More to come!!! Winchester is really following this closely.

Reactions: Maxhunter

Winchester

Veteran member
Mar 27, 2014
Woodland Park, Colorado
I'm watching it CC but it's more like I'm watching a car wreck that you can't take your eye's off-of than I'm watching and hoping for a good outcome. You can bet Polis will nomiate someone who will support his liberal agengas rather rather someone who's actually qualified.
Our sytem has been a mess ever since Colorado combined "Parks" and "Wildlife" ... and since Polis was elected.
Just like there's no "I" in "TEAM" ... there's no "H" (for hunters) in "CPW".