Contest- Win a $300 package Javelin Lite carbon bipod + leg extensions from Spartan Precision Equipment

JimP

Administrator
Mar 28, 2016
Gypsum, Co
You may want to look at the conditions that you are placing on the contest that you are running to be more inclusive of all the members here on Eastmans.

This right here excludes quiet a few of us:

What you must do: Post a picture on this thread of you shooting off your bipod or tripod. The photo all of you give the most likes to will be our winner. One photo entry per person. You don’t need to have any equipment from Spartan Precision Equipment to enter.

Plus going by the number of likes makes it a popularity contest instead of a actual contest. Not to mention a photo of the member of shooting off of a bipod or tripod. What happens if the member can't afford a bipod or tripod?

I learned how to shoot without them and feel that I can shoot just as good as most that are using them but since I don't have any picture of me shooting off of one or using one I am excluded from your contest.

Reactions: Spartan Jake

kidoggy

Veteran member
Apr 23, 2016
idaho
man who sets up contest gets to pick the rules . can't please everyone .
I myself will simply say thank you for the effort and opportunity and congrats to the winner and leave it at that.

I am not at this time in the market for a bipod . but this contest has peaked my interest to the point if I ever am , I will be looking at spartan

JimP

Administrator
Mar 28, 2016
Gypsum, Co
I agree that they get to pick the rules, but if they want more participation they need to look at the whole group that they are targeting and not just the few that have pictures of them using a bipod.

You may want to look at the conditions that you are placing on the contest that you are running to be more inclusive of all the members here on Eastmans.

This right here excludes quiet a few of us:

What you must do: Post a picture on this thread of you shooting off your bipod or tripod. The photo all of you give the most likes to will be our winner. One photo entry per person. You don’t need to have any equipment from Spartan Precision Equipment to enter.

Plus going by the number of likes makes it a popularity contest instead of a actual contest. Not to mention a photo of the member of shooting off of a bipod or tripod. What happens if the member can't afford a bipod or tripod?

I learned how to shoot without them and feel that I can shoot just as good as most that are using them but since I don't have any picture of me shooting off of one or using one I am excluded from your contest.
Thanks for reaching out! Setting up these contests is a new thing for me, so I'm definitely not trying to exclude anyone. I was just trying to think of the theme to give people some kind of guidance in what picture they picked

man who sets up contest gets to pick the rules . can't please everyone .
I myself will simply say thank you for the effort and opportunity and congrats to the winner and leave it at that.

I am not at this time in the market for a bipod . but this contest has peaked my interest to the point if I ever am , I will be looking at spartan
Let me know if I can ever answer any questions or help you understand the products we offer 👍

Reactions: kidoggy