Come on bowhunters! Wher's the pics?

HuntinFool

Feb 24, 2011
Utah
I know that someone has to have something down so lets see them. I've got close to a big four and a decent three, but I just couldn't get a clear shot. I passed on a few two points too, but I know that someone has to have something down so lets see them.

mattm

Feb 27, 2011
Moab, Utah, United States
Cape was ruined getting it out. But a friend wanted the hide. So we kept it for him. I will do a european mount. It was a fun hunt. I still have a deer tag, and the next 5 days off. So maybe I can post a pic of a nice mule deer.

RUTTIN

Veteran member
Feb 26, 2011
Kamas, Utah
Had many encounters with the mighty Wapiti, got in on probably 20 bulls, but just could not make it happen. Either got busted by swirling winds, wouldn't provide the right shot, or they were not big enough. I had a fun time though, and lost about 16lbs. during the hunt. (lord knows I needed it) Can't wait for the rut to kick in for Muleys in November, so I can chase them.

Nice bull Matt M. Did you have a limited tag or open bull?

mattm

Feb 27, 2011
Moab, Utah, United States
Had many encounters with the mighty Wapiti, got in on probably 20 bulls, but just could not make it happen. Either got busted by swirling winds, wouldn't provide the right shot, or they were not big enough. I had a fun time though, and lost about 16lbs. during the hunt. (lord knows I needed it) Can't wait for the rut to kick in for Muleys in November, so I can chase them.

Nice bull Matt M. Did you have a limited tag or open bull?
I had a LE tag.