Colorado Wyoming

prhunter

Apr 18, 2016
West Texas
Does anyone know if Colorado will release their deer/elk draw results before the Wyoming antelope/deer deadline this year?

prhunter

Apr 18, 2016
West Texas
I believe Colorado draw results will be out in the first part of June and Wyoming draw results should be around the middle of June if that is what your asking.
my situation is that I have applied for hunts in Colorado which may be at the same time as possible Wyoming hunts (if I apply).

Just wanted to know my CO results before applying in WY but I guess that wont happen this year. PP in WY I guess.

brian.320

Feb 27, 2011
Im in the same boat, read somewhere results could be online June 1 but i dought it. Amazing how some states can come out with results in a couple weeks and others 2 months.

Bonecollector

Veteran member
Mar 9, 2014
Ohio
Yeah, the timing really stinks in a year I'm trying to pick-up some 'poor-area' tags without burning points in the events things go south with the kung flu. I am simply trying to have an opportunity to do some hiking/camping and hopefully fill a tag or two as well as run into some Eastman friends (while practicing social distancing of course) ;)

taskswap

Very Active Member
Jul 9, 2018
Colorado
CPW's Web site says "June 1 - June 5". If it's like past years, they'll announce one species a day, and you can see what you drew in the Web portal.

DoubleDropMuley

Apr 18, 2020
Yup I’d say Colorado will be after wyo deadline, wished states would come in sync with each other to give us time to apply without having to worry about having to decide without knowing .