Colorado M/L Bull

Colorado Cowboy

Super Moderator
Jun 8, 2011
Dolores, Colorado
I have a friend and neighbor just talked to me and he just filled his bull tag in the muzzle loading season in Unit 10......yep I said Unit 10. It took 25 points to draw. The picture isn't very good, so I am not posting it, I'll do it when I get a better one. Looks to me to be 350 or 360. He hired an outfitter for the bull of a lifetime. I am really jealous!!

Last edited:

JimP

Administrator
Mar 28, 2016
Gypsum, Co
Ah come on, even a bad picture is better than no picture and having to wait. :rolleyes:

I was thinking that if I would of waited to cash in my points for a Unit 10 muzzle loader elk tag I would still be behind in points since I would of only had 24 or so since I cashed in my 17 back in 2014.

Colorado Cowboy

Super Moderator
Jun 8, 2011
Dolores, Colorado
Got a couple of better pictures. Here is the story....They set up near a water source and the bull and his cows came to water. He shot him in the shoulder and the bull jumped in the water and either died or drowned. The first picture shows just the tip of an antler sticking out of the water. After a lot of muddy work they got him out. Really great bull.Dales elk in water.JPEGDales Bull.JPEGDales Bull.JPEG

Last edited: