Colorado archery hunting partner

speezer87

Apr 12, 2017
Hello all,

I am looking for someone or multiple people to hunt with this archery season.

I am mostly looking for someone to be on the safer side just in case anything happens, or for help packing out.

I am 30 years old and in pretty decent shape, I love hunting but do not judge a successful hunt on harvesting an animal (obviously that is why we are out there, but it will not make or break my experience)

I am only in my 2nd year archery hunting, and only 5th year hunting elk out west, so i am still learning.

I have the 1st 10 days of the archery season off from work, and plan on setting up camp Aug 25th the day before the opener.

I have a spot i hunted last year and got into some elk, and it is only 2.5 hours from denver, but am open to going pretty much anywhere since i have 10 days to do it.

I have all the hunting gear 1 would need so i am not looking to borrow anyones gear or anything like that

I prefer to car camp since i enjoy a few beers at night around the fire, and enjoy the comfort of it, but am open to setting up a spike camp a mile or 2 in.( I have all the gear for backpacking)

PM if anyone is interested, and good luck to everyone this fall