California Draw Results Coming!

norcalhunter

Mar 29, 2011
Nor Cal
This is my last chance to draw a limited entry tag. I think I will draw an A11(archery X6A) tag but I'm hoping for a Grizzly Island tag or Lassen antelope. What tags did you guys put in for/or think you will draw. Good luck to all, unless you put in for the GI bull tag, haha.

B&C Blacktails

Mar 1, 2015
I put in for X-9A rifle should draw it, I have 4 pnts. Pnt for antelope. Dreaming for a successful Bighorn and elk tag, maybe in the next twenty years. Good luck on your a-11, my plan now is burn my points then draw archery tags to avoid crowds during the general season.

Should be a good season with all this monsoonal moisture to make up for lack of snow. Good luck with the draw everyone!

chiefgobbler

Jun 26, 2011
Central California
Fish and Wildlife website shows drawing results starting 6/12/15! What can I draw with max points? G-3, Grizzly Island, Likely Tables, Cady Mountains any or all of the above!

chiefgobbler

Jun 26, 2011
Central California
Yep, draw odds are steep even with max points on most of the hunts I applied for. Chose some hunts due to out of state hunt tags I have already drawn and date conflicts. I may start looking at obtainable X zone units closer next year.

norcalhunter

Mar 29, 2011
Nor Cal
X6a archery for me and I am on the alternate list for antelope, that is the closest I have come to drawing something other than deer in Cali.