Bushnell Equinox Z

William Gimson

Dec 23, 2019
Colorado
I'm looking for a relatively inexpensive night vision monocular that I can use to scan for pigs when night hunting with my Photon RT. Does anyone have experience with the Bushnell Equinox Z that they can report back on?
Most review websites say it works well. Does it really have a long distance view up to 1000 ft?

I'm interested to know what kind of range it has, ability to identify game type, battery life, etc.

Some review websites claim it has up to 100 ft viewong distance, where some said it is about 500? https://wildproofgear.com/the-best-night-vision-monoculars/

Last edited:

ErikHimmel

Nov 28, 2019
USA
rangerexpert.com
To dispel all sorts of confusion and get the correct data, I visited the manufacturer’s website of the product Bushnell Equinox Z.
There I saw yes the night vision monocular has a long-distance of view up to 1000ft or 305 meters. It comes with the magnification ability of 6x 50 MM. The manufacture also claimed that the device offers outstanding optical clarity and it uses 7AA batteries.
However, since night vision monocular is a favorite device mine I use Wingspan Optics Explorer High Powered 12X50 Monocular. This model is a high-quality night vision device. It is loaded with many useful features. The most noticeable one is its high magnification power.