Burris Eliminator Laserscope

Arrownocker

Feb 21, 2011
Colorado
Does anyone use this scope and what are your feelings about it? How well does it stand up to the fields conditions that you typically put a scope through?

MrKrabs

Feb 21, 2011
Roanoke, VA
I haven't tried one of those, but I own several Burris optics. The two rifle scopes I have I bought when they were still made in the US. They are great scopes. I busted a collector lens in the Black Diamond about a year ago and sent it back for repair. After getting it back it doesn't gather light as well as it used to.

I have a pair of binoculars and a spotting scope that are made in China versions. They aren't the top of the line Burris, but the quality still isn't as good as when they were made here. After using those I've bought my last Burris products unless they move production back to the US.

T43

I'm not sold on the idea. My favorite was watching a nameless hunting show where the guide/host told the audience that his hunter couldn't make a shot because he didn't have the new Burris Eliminator scope. That was all I needed to hear to delete the show from my DVR.