AZ December Cow Hunt

Calbuck

Feb 7, 2013
Northeastern California
Anyone able to recommend a place to stay in Williams or Seligman? I had initially planned to camp, but considering hotel room instead, based on weather conditions. I'll have a trailer with side by side with me and don't want to worry about people screwing with it. Also would like to know about cell service (AT&T) in that area, as well as gas and grocery services..any and all information appreciated!!

Last edited:

Gr8bawana

Veteran member
Aug 14, 2014
Nevada
I know there are several small motels in Williams and have only stayed at the Holiday Inn Express for a 2 day getaway with my wife. It was very nice.
There is a place called the Pine Country Restaurant in Williams where the food is pretty good and the have the most awesome pies you have ever seen.
Good luck on your hunt.

Catahoula12

Very Active Member
Apr 26, 2013
Colorado, was Az.
Cell service should be just fine. Hunted unit 10 many times. Williams has really all the things you may need. There are motels around the area, gas, and there is a Safeway grocery store.

Smokin

Aug 8, 2015
Depending on how old your kid is, Flagstaff Brewing Company would be a great stop on the way in or out for lunch/dinner.