Application time

AKaviator

Veteran member
Jul 26, 2012
Okay guys and gals,

It's Online Application Time again for Alaska. You can go to the Alaska department of Fish and Game website and download the Hunting Permit Supplement. Applications are accepted thru Dec. 17th.

Best of luck in the drawings!

LCH

Very Active Member
Jun 28, 2015
Southern Indiana
Thanks for the reminder!

I've already got my bear tag for my first Alaska hunt this spring. I might go again in 2020, but if I do it will probably be OTC deer.

Wyoming Hart

Very Active Member
Oct 10, 2014
Spring Run, PA
Can't believe it is time again. Putting in for Kodiak goat. My friend and his dad both harvested goats 2 weeks ago on Kodiak, so now it is MY turn!

Team Kabob

Very Active Member
May 9, 2014
I hope to go up in 2019! [emoji1696] Working on the stars to Line up! 5yrs has gone by fast!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bonecollector

Veteran member
Mar 9, 2014
Ohio
I am in excellent shape and a very capable hunter. I can't seem to find a suitable partner from Ohio or the surrounding area that wants to actually hunt and not have me cater/pamper them. :(
Alaska is not something I am willing to solo...yet

hunter25

Very Active Member
Sep 8, 2016
Glenwood Springs, Colorado
I am in excellent shape and a very capable hunter. I can't seem to find a suitable partner from Ohio or the surrounding area that wants to actually hunt and not have me cater/pamper them. :(
From your posts I know you're in far better shape than I am. I'm sure you could easily do caribou solo.
And with a sat phone which you rent locally, emergency help is only....hours.... away. Lol
Btw I responded to your message about alaska a couple months ago. Not sure if you got it.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Bonecollector

Veteran member
Mar 9, 2014
Ohio
Hunter25- I did receive it. Thank you.
I will make a call to Alaska and see what happens! Thanks for the push.

LCH

Very Active Member
Jun 28, 2015
Southern Indiana
Same here for the most part. If anybody has an open spot or wants to try and form a group for a fly-in 'bou or moose hunt, shoot me a PM.

I'm doing POW this spring also, but I don't think many transporters want to drop a guy off solo for 10 days, and after breaking down elk I think a partner would definitely be needed quartering and packing a moose.

AKaviator

Veteran member
Jul 26, 2012
Application time has ended, now for the wait. It was February 16th for results this year.