App Results Coming Soon *Via Email*

heyjbales

Jan 5, 2021
Welp, got an email from the Wyoming Game and Fish Department saying they're going to send individual emails with tag results this year! Hopefully, they can prevent the system overload that normally happens when all of us hop on at 10:00 am on Thursday.

Good luck in the draw!

If you are unlucky enough to get a refund from WGFD, you can STILL put your name in the hat for a dream deer, elk, or antelope tag with the Wyoming Wildlife Federation's Commissioner Tag Refund Raffle. $57 for one ticket, $100 for two! Drawing happens July 1, 2021.

Check 'er out and support a good cause here: https://bit.ly/3ve0bdS

You'll see some banners around the Forum that'll take you right there, too!

Looking forward to seeing how everyone does in the draws on here. 👍

BrandonM

Nov 9, 2011
I'm hoping so! I didn't draw last year. I did get to hunt with my 2 kids on their first buck antelope hunts, though....always fun with the kids!

With this hot weather, it has given me the itch to be chasin' speed goats with my bow. 102 degrees forcasted in Powell, WY today....🤮

ScottR

Eastmans' Staff / Moderator
Staff member
Feb 3, 2014
www.eastmans.com
I'm looking forward to this year. Lots of apps in and hoping that I get a chance to fill my tags, even if most of them end up being general.

Reactions: shootbrownelk

Kodiak

Oct 27, 2014
I will be curious how the new system works out. It sounds like they are going to be emailing a link to your result on their site so everyone will still be trying to access the site at the same time.

Fingers crossed for a draw tag for my wife. I will take whatever they give me!

THelms

Administrator
Staff member
Welp, got an email from the Wyoming Game and Fish Department saying they're going to send individual emails with tag results this year! Hopefully, they can prevent the system overload that normally happens when all of us hop on at 10:00 am on Thursday.

Good luck in the draw!

If you are unlucky enough to get a refund from WGFD, you can STILL put your name in the hat for a dream deer, elk, or antelope tag with the Wyoming Wildlife Federation's Commissioner Tag Refund Raffle. $57 for one ticket, $100 for two! Drawing happens July 1, 2021.

Check 'er out and support a good cause here: https://bit.ly/3ve0bdS

You'll see some banners around the Forum that'll take you right there, too!

Looking forward to seeing how everyone does in the draws on here. 👍
Thanks for the heads up Jaden!

Reactions: shootbrownelk