Anyone looking for a Utah any bull, any weapon Oct 6-18 Hunt or maybe the spike hunt?

Roughwater

Jul 16, 2017
Oxford NC
Hi,

This is an edit. Wish I could delete this but the title should say I'm looking for a Elk hunting partner for the above hunt.

I'm a retired non-resident (NC) hunter planning to hunt Elk in Utah in Oct per the post title. I live in NC and feel it would be advantagous to have a hunting partner. So far I'm not having any luck yet locally finding one thus my post.
I have tents, camping gear, hunting gear, rifle, spotting scopes, rangefiners etc and a reliable 4WD Toyota truck. I'm an ex Marine, fairly fit, a lifemember of the RMEF and a member of the American Legion. Being retired, I have the time to pre scout and can hunt the whole 12 days if necessary. I could even possibly arrange to pick up your gear in route and pick you up at a local airport if you prefer to fly in if it saves you time or I can meet you along the way and we can drive your vehicle or mine. I haven't purchased a tag yet and not yet decided on a unit/units and have no Expeirence hunting Utah but have hunted Elk in Colorado and Idaho so I do have some experience.

Last edited: