Anyone able to snag a CWD tag?

johnsd16

Mar 16, 2014
N Idaho
I tried and hit the checkout button at 4:08 pacific and the MD either sex were sold out, and swapped to WT either sex and hit checkout at 4:11 am and they were sold out too. Just wondering who the quick finger guys are and interested to see how the hunts go.

andrew12gauge

Aug 26, 2016
I got a whitetail either sex and 2 mule deer antlerless tags. Buddy got 2 md antlerless and 1 wt antlerless. Never been to the area and planning to head out Friday night and hunting Saturday-Monday

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ScottR

Eastmans' Staff / Moderator
Staff member
Feb 3, 2014
www.eastmans.com
I am really interested in hearing how this hunt turns out and the extent to which they find CWD in Montana.

andrew12gauge

Aug 26, 2016
We got 5 yesterday including a small whitetail buck. Just my buddies antlerless whitetail tag to go today

andrew12gauge

Aug 26, 2016

This was our pile of deer before we skinned and quartered them last night. Buddy couldn't fill his last tag and we are on the way home now.

andrew12gauge

Aug 26, 2016
Nice work! Be interested to see the test results. Were lots being checked in?
They posted an updated list of test results with the first batch from the CWD hunt today, all 5 of our deer came back negative for CWD so we can start eating away. Anybody else have any success? I got an email today saying mule deer quota is met and the season is closing as of Sunday