Antelope numbers and tags issued?

mosquito

Nov 1, 2012
NE ohio
Headed out of Casper just after light this morning and worked my way up to Buffalo. I was in and around the interstate corridor most the time. I kept track of the antelope I seen out of curiosity. Over the course of 8 hours and not getting far from the road, and the seat of my truck I came across 29 smaller groups from 3-12 Antelope, 7 large groups 30-40 head in each, and one very large group that was maybe 75ish. This area has gotten some moisture in the last few weeks which could be helping spread them out some.
All in all there seemed to be close to normal numbers from what I've seen in the past, I'd say a little lite, but close to normal.
Well thats good news 👍

Yell Co AR Hunter

Very Active Member
Dec 10, 2015
Yell County Arkansas
Headed out of Casper just after light this morning and worked my way up to Buffalo. I was in and around the interstate corridor most the time. I kept track of the antelope I seen out of curiosity. Over the course of 8 hours and not getting far from the road, and the seat of my truck I came across 29 smaller groups from 3-12 Antelope, 7 large groups 30-40 head in each, and one very large group that was maybe 75ish. This area has gotten some moisture in the last few weeks which could be helping spread them out some.
All in all there seemed to be close to normal numbers from what I've seen in the past, I'd say a little lite, but close to normal.
Yes good news. When I left Kaycee on October the 23rd headed to Casper I did not see a single antelope from I-25.