Animals in Packs!

gonhunting247

Veteran member
Jan 21, 2014
I wish I could take credit for that pic Sneakypete, but I just commented on how much I like it. It was originally posted by kevinroot.

Timberstalker

Veteran member
Feb 1, 2012
Bend, Or
Here's another from last fall. I hung my Blaze orange hat on the antlers after the photo's for the pack out. No, that's not me, just some kid I know. The Eberly X2 was loaded to the hilt!

Matthoek21

Veteran member
Mar 18, 2011
Peachtree City, GA.
Here's a couple of my bigger hauls... My moose from a couple years ago and my daughters elk that we cut in half and I packed out the whole front half minus the head! My dad and daughter wheeled out the back half on a game cart. Luckily it was mostly flat to down hill, but was probably a mile in. I hope I never have to do that again!!!

View attachment 12523 View attachment 12524
Holy smokes Chris. That moose head and cape looks like it weighs as much as you do. I hope we do get to hunt together one day, cause who needs horses or mules if you're going along? Haha. You're a beast!

CoHiCntry

Veteran member
Mar 31, 2011
Colorado Mountains
Holy smokes Chris. That moose head and cape looks like it weighs as much as you do. I hope we do get to hunt together one day, cause who needs horses or mules if you're going along? Haha. You're a beast!
Lol! I don't know about the "beast" thing... not too intelligent might fit better? My famous last words are, "let me just put it on my back and see how it feels"...:cool:

Reactions: gonhunting247

ColoradoV

Very Active Member
Oct 4, 2011
Here is one from a few years back - wilderness area buck and I was very happy to be back at the truck lol.

DBull

Mar 21, 2014
Rock Springs, Wyoming
Lets see em! I have a whole slew of pictures of animals on horses and such that I have used on FB. Let's see some pictures of animals loaded up in packs!

Calf that my buddy took.

My buck from this past season loaded up in a MR Metcalf. I had pretty much the whole buck, bone in.....it was heavy.
That was quite the trip, a lot of trying not to slip!

DBull

Mar 21, 2014
Rock Springs, Wyoming
Packing out two elk quaters on my mystery ranch longbow from by sister in laws first bull elk. Also packing out the head from my dads biggest bull to date also with my longbow.IMG_9715.jpgIMG_8976.jpgIMG_8975.jpg

monster 5X5

Mar 31, 2016
Here's a deer I'm packing out on Kodiak. It's not a very good picture, but the best I could do at the time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk