Access Yes

dan maule

Very Active Member
Jan 3, 2015
Upper Michigan
I donate every time I apply for a license. On the years that I don't apply I don't donate just because I don't remember to do it. I have hunted lots of walk in areas and am very appreciative for the opportunity.

Reactions: Mnbogboy

11C50

Oct 13, 2011
Edgar WI
Again, great program I do donate every year, but honestly need to do more. I have seen the search and rescue teams in action and i DEFINITELY donate to that every year. I watched them work through the night once looking for a lost hunter, who unknown to his friends had early on set dementia, they found him cold and miserable, but alive.

sigpros

Very Active Member
Aug 10, 2011
missouri
I usually do because I really like hunting the walk in areas. But for some reason it didn’t take when I applied in the left over draw. So I will double it up next year. I throw $5 at the search and rescue too

Reactions: Mnbogboy

RICMIC

Veteran member
Feb 21, 2012
Two Harbors, Minnesota
never hunted an access yes. I figure my taxes support S&R
Many of the Search & Rescue are volunteers who have to take time away from their jobs and families to look for lost souls. The ambulance/helicopters do get their big payday, but that doesn't generally come out of S&R funds.
I have never shot an animal on access yes areas, but drive through big blocks of it in the area where I antelope hunt. By having the permit in my pocket, I don't have to worry about the GPS location.

ithunter

Aug 20, 2014
Southern Indiana
Access Yes is a great program, I donate when I purchase a tag. As a nonresident hunter I donate to Search and Rescue...not that I expect to need but on the off chance I do I can tell them to fly my butt out first because those buddies there with me didn't donate to the cause.:LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: mallardsx2

sigpros

Very Active Member
Aug 10, 2011
missouri
Well it looks like we’re hunting nothing this year. Laying in the hotel in Rapid City and just realized I left my son and i’s tags laying in the kitchen counter. Guess I can call the game and fish in the morning and see if there’s anything they can do to help or it’s going to be a long u turn

go_deep

Veteran member
Nov 30, 2014
Wyoming
Well it looks like we’re hunting nothing this year. Laying in the hotel in Rapid City and just realized I left my son and i’s tags laying in the kitchen counter. Guess I can call the game and fish in the morning and see if there’s anything they can do to help or it’s going to be a long u turn
Stop at any local sporting good's store in Wyoming, pay $3 for a duplicate license, go hunt!
Minor road bump, have a great hunt!