7mm WSM 165 gr Accu Bond

Ikeepitcold

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 22, 2011
Reno Nv
Can't find ANY ammo for the wife rifle. She will take my 300 win Tikka I'm sure of it. Anyone know where I can get some?

Slugz

Veteran member
Oct 12, 2014
Woodland Park, Colorado
Just a question to clue me into reality as I clearly maybe lucky or out of touch. We reload 30 cal and 7mm for numerous rifles with magnum primers and standard powder recipes IMR/Hodgen. I go to Sportsmans Warehouse in Colorado Springs and some of the local Big R stores. Bullets we pull of the shelves are Nosler Partitions, Accubonds and Ballistic Tips. Every once in a while we load Sierra Game Kings or Barnes. 140G to 180G usually. I never have had any real issues finding the bullets. Am I lucky with the timing, store? I see these posts alot and was just curious as to whats it like in other states. Thanks.

Ikeepitcold

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 22, 2011
Reno Nv
I'm looking for the Winchester Accubond that are factory rounds not just bullets. My scope is set up for that round. I don't want to fool around loading ammo anymore. I'm sure I could come up with a recipe and get somthing close to the factory loads but I got rid of all my reloading equipment and don't want to start it up again.

Tim McCoy

Veteran member
Dec 15, 2014
Oregon
Have you compared your favored load to the 160 gr. TBT loading? Its available. If your gun likes it, may be close enough ballistically to do the job.

brianboh

Jun 4, 2015
Powell, Wyoming
I can not find anything but cheap ammo. I talked to the guy at Superior Ammo yesterday. He can not find any brass. If you send him some brass he will load you some up. Very informational guy as I spoke with him yesterday for a good 45 min. I think 20 would be 65 dollars with Brass supplied. He keeps all the loading info so in the future he will be able to load identically as the rounds you buy.

HuskyMusky

Veteran member
Nov 29, 2011
IL
Superior Ammo.

Think it was cheaper than factory Wby loads some years ago... or on par at least...