2024 Javelina

JimP

Administrator
Mar 28, 2016
Gypsum, Co
Congratulations on a couple of nice looking critters.

I have to wait another month for the HAM season to fire up. I was just checking my equipment list and saw that I needed to get my ATV registration done, but I do have the motel reservations.

BOHNTR

Very Active Member
Feb 28, 2011
Lakeside, AZ
Congratulations on a couple of nice looking critters.

I have to wait another month for the HAM season to fire up. I was just checking my equipment list and saw that I needed to get my ATV registration done, but I do have the motel reservations.
Good luck, Jim!

Naturebob

Feb 28, 2016
phoenix, az.
Good job. Got her done early in the month. I used to call them in . Makes it easy , works about 60-70% of the time. Guessing on that number it/s been a dozen years or so. I quit hunting them. I used to get them in my yard every day in Cave creek so I got a soft spot for them I guess....................BOB!

JimP

Administrator
Mar 28, 2016
Gypsum, Co
Good job. Got her done early in the month. I used to call them in . Makes it easy , works about 60-70% of the time. Guessing on that number it/s been a dozen years or so. I quit hunting them. I used to get them in my yard every day in Cave creek so I got a soft spot for them I guess....................BOB!
Funny that you mentioned the soft spot for them.

All the years that I hunted with my brother in law for deer in Utah we always found our pet deer that hung around were we were camping. Even if it was a buck we would leave them alone and hunt elsewhere instead of taking the easy route. Somewhere I have a picture of a small buck feeding quite close to a buck that we had hanging in a tree.

JimP

Administrator
Mar 28, 2016
Gypsum, Co
Good luck.

I struck out this year but did see a few. Having a cold and coughing my head off didn't help.

prhunter

Apr 18, 2016
West Texas
Had to cut the trip short due to my kid being sick. Luckily, I was close by, so I came home. He is doing better now. I'll be back out after the javelinas next year. Good luck to all.