2022 Whitetail Success Thread!

mallardsx2

Veteran member
Jul 8, 2015
And the weirdest part of the morning was that she shot this deer and the coyotes suddenly started howling like hell right next to her. Almost like they were saying goodbye to an old friend. When they stopped howling, I had goosebumps all over. It was a very real moment, possibly the strangest things I have ever been a part of. Then we walk up and he was lying in the woods like this and he was stone dead. Really had me thinking maybe there is more to it than what I believed.

Good luck this season guys.

mallardsx2

Veteran member
Jul 8, 2015
Thats my Wife's Grandma is standing above her. She is 80 years old this year and was out hunting both Saturday and Sunday. We are trying to get her on a good buck that has been very regular at one of the blinds. Hopefully it happens for her this weekend!

Rich M

Very Active Member
Oct 16, 2012
Some nice bucks. Great smiles too.

i got a 5 pt FL swamp buck this past weekend. ML Tried to let God lead me to a buck. Ended up sleeping in a tree. Woke up at 4 pm look over my shoulder and there he is. Shot him and drug him out of a southern creek bottom swamp. Great couple of hunts with an old friend and God.

C752EDE1-2112-4311-B1DE-E675D258E043.jpeg

Last edited:

mallardsx2

Veteran member
Jul 8, 2015
My wife heard me shoot friday and I quote the text message:

“Does this mean your going to be using scented shampoo and scented deodorant again? (FYI you haven’t worn that since September 1st)”

Me: “ You still got a buck tag right?”

:LOL::LOL::LOL: