2020 draw results thread

00BUCK

Feb 23, 2011
NorCal
I applied for deer only this year. This is my fourth time applying in the Enchanted state. Since I have never drawn a tag here I chose a draw friendly unit as my third choice. I would love to draw a tag here and save my points in other states.

I will be meeting my friend from Colorado if we get lucky.

I read that results may be posted Friday April 17th.

Who else is looking forward to the results?

Last edited:

Fink

Veteran member
Apr 7, 2011
West Side, MoMo
I'm in for a bunch of high quality longshot elk tags. I'd be more than happy to use my Arizona point guard option, if I my NM app showed some green on it!

00BUCK

Feb 23, 2011
NorCal
I'm in for a bunch of high quality longshot elk tags. I'd be more than happy to use my Arizona point guard option, if I my NM app showed some green on it!
Well good luck Fink. Please let us know if you draw a NM tag.

D_Dubya

Aug 8, 2012
South Texas
I have my wife, my son and myself in for Deer, Elk and Antelope, and my Dad in for Deer and Elk. I think we’ll draw at least one or two NM tags between us. Then I’m also in with 3+ points for a Wyoming general elk tag, so I’m thinking I’m going to very busy this fall if hunting season happens.

arwaterfowler

Dec 4, 2011
Omaha, NE
I applied for deer only this year. This is my fourth time applying in the Enchanted state. Since I have never drawn a tag here I chose a draw friendly unit as my third choice. I would love to draw a tag here and save my points in other states.

I will be meeting my friend from Colorado if we get lucky.

I read that results may be posted Friday April 17th.

Who else is looking forward to the results?
May I ask, where did you read the 17th?

Alabama

Veteran member
Feb 18, 2013
Sweet Home Alabama
The published date is Apr 29 but they've released early the last couple years. IIRC they were 2 weeks early one year and 1 week early the other, so if they follow that pattern it will be Wednesday the 15th or Wed the 22nd.

tdub24

Veteran member
Dec 15, 2011
Carlin, NV
Here is when tag results were the last few year: 4/12/2017, 4/18/2018, and 4/17/2019. So I would guess this week would be consistent with the last few years. I am hoping for a long shot archery bull. Best of luck to all.

00BUCK

Feb 23, 2011
NorCal
Here is when tag results were the last few year: 4/12/2017, 4/18/2018, and 4/17/2019. So I would guess this week would be consistent with the last few years. I am hoping for a long shot archery bull. Best of luck to all.
That is some good info. I'm hoping for this Wednesday.

Does anyone know what time they usually post?