2020 CA applications

00BUCK

Feb 23, 2011
NorCal
Who is cashing there points this year and looking forward to some good hunts.

I have three deer points now and looking to cash them in on a unit that I have bow hunted twice and had chances at some good deer.

Hoping to fill my tag this time. Plus my non-res apps have not been favorable so far.

Last edited:

Ikeepitcold

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 22, 2011
Reno Nv
I am. I have 7 points and trying to draw a X tag. I think I will have another year or two to wait.

cacklercrazy

Feb 24, 2011
Who is cashing there points this year and looking forward to some good hunts.

I have three deer points now and looking to cash them in on a unit that I have bow hunted twice and had some chances at some good deer.

Hoping to fill my tag this time. Plus my non-res apps have not been favorable this year so far.
Put in for G3 with max pts and lassen speed goats also max pts.wait and see if I get lucky.

00BUCK

Feb 23, 2011
NorCal
Appears my x zone had an incredible amount of point creep this year and I struck out again. Does anyone know when they post the drawing statistics?

Ikeepitcold

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 22, 2011
Reno Nv
I drew X7A but I wanted X7B so I guess I was in a hurry when I filled out the app. Oh well someone will be happy when I turn it in and keep my points.

Ikeepitcold

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 22, 2011
Reno Nv
I guess I can’t turn in my tag for Ca without a doc notE or something catastrophic happen to you. Does drawing the wrong tag count? Lol

Reactions: dustin ray

00BUCK

Feb 23, 2011
NorCal
I guess I can’t turn in my tag for Ca without a doc notE or something catastrophic happen to you. Does drawing the wrong tag count? Lol
Thats a rough one. I think you can still have a good hunt in X7a. Put them boots on the ground. I never hunted it or I would send you a pm.

Ikeepitcold

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 22, 2011
Reno Nv
I know the unit well and yes there are some bombers there. I’ll make the best of it for sure one way or another