2020-2024 Colorado Season Dates

JimP

Administrator
Mar 28, 2016
Gypsum, Co
Don't be surprised like I was when I posted the wrong dates for Colorado's second elk season.

I don't pay that much attention to it since I try to hunt during the muzzle loader hunts but they have changed and if you are like I was when I was working I you need to put in for vacation so that you can get the right time off to go hunting.

So here is a link to the 5 year season structure for Colorado big game .

COLOelkman

Mar 12, 2011
Lakewood, CO
Thanks Jim P! I was looking for those dates as I can draw most any deer tag this year and trying to decide if 3rd season with the extra 2 days is better than the 4th season. I hunted with a friend in 4th season this past fall in a top unit so trying to research some more to decide both unit and season. Have 3 other buddies that have enough points or close to it also so hoping for a good year. Now if I could just figure out what the weather would be, it'd be a lot easier to decide!

Reactions: Conrad8899

Granby guy

Nov 5, 2012
Grand Lake, Colorado
Thanks Jim P! I was looking for those dates as I can draw most any deer tag this year and trying to decide if 3rd season with the extra 2 days is better than the 4th season. I hunted with a friend in 4th season this past fall in a top unit so trying to research some more to decide both unit and season. Have 3 other buddies that have enough points or close to it also so hoping for a good year. Now if I could just figure out what the weather would be, it'd be a lot easier to decide!