2019 Turkey Picture Thread

CrimsonArrow

Very Active Member
Feb 21, 2011
Minnesota
I was out in the woods today just getting ready to start the chainsaw and cut some wood, and a bird gobbled about 150 yards away. I didn’t have any calls, so I made the 2 dogs lay down and did a few yelps with my mouth. Long story short I called him into about 32 yards and would have been an easy shot. Nice 2 year old bird. Finally sent the dogs after him, and they sent him flying.

johnsd16

Mar 16, 2014
N Idaho

Got this busy 10 year old out for the last day of season here in ID and we had a group of 3 gobblers roll in to about 5-10 yards. His 20ga took care of one and his old man (I) was able to get another a couple seconds later. Probably could have killed the third but we will save a tag each for fall. Hunted for about an hour starting at 2:30ish.

JEandAsGuide

Dec 11, 2012
Zachary, LA
Congrats to everyone. Looks like it was a good spring! Little late getting around to posting these but had a good spring. My daughter drew a WMA hunt here in LA and got her first bird. I was also able to kill one on 1 of only 2 days I hunted my home state. Drew a tags in NV and IA and was able scratch both of those states.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk